Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #54 - Week 1



Hi, Anna is here and my gentle card, that was inspired by the source image. I stamped stripes from Crossing Lines, added splashes with white mist, and used BIG Chatter for sentiments.



Hello, Emily here sharing a card for BIC #54.  I used Tri-Me set.  I stamped the triangle with Distress Inks, misted the stamp with some water before stamping on the watercolor paper.  The sentiment is from Alphabet Soup.  


Hi there! Tara here with my card for the BIC #54. I was inspired by all of the soft pastels and the florals. Such a soft and happy photo and now a card to match!


Hi! Anni here! The picture inspired me to use all the "sweets" stamps that I have: Bite Size and Breakfast Club.


Hello!  It's Lisa here to share my take on this challenge... I loved the image of the cookies and decided to be quite literal in my translation of the picture.  I have used the jar image from the Buggin Out Stamp Set, and my image was created using the Jibber Jabber Set...


Hi, it's Christine. I used the lemon from "Lemon Squeezy"  for this card. The sentiment was cut out with my silhouette.







No comments:

Post a Comment