Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 54 - Week 4


We have our lovely Guest Designer, Carolin, joining us again this week! Ack! How cute is her card? She combined True Colors and Gotta Bug to create this adorable card!!!


Are you interested in Guest Designing for our BE Inspired Challenge? All you have to do is play along to win a spot! The winner of this challenge will receive two free stamp sets AND a guest designer spot in a future challenge!!! Good luck!


Sabine here. For my card I used Kitchen Gadgets again. I stamped the rolling pin in different colors and the sentiment was stamped right on the apron.

 

Hellooohoo :-), Tanja here! Happy Friday to everyone. For my card I used Tropic Topic and Small Talk. Hope you like it.

 
 
Hi Dana here!! I took the inspiration from the colors and used the In Stitches and Seeing Spots to make a one layer card!!



Chrissie here, using Speak Easy, Iconic and BEE Unique to create this CAS card!!

 
 
Hello!  It's Tracy and I used the soft colors as my inspiration.  The wreath is from Wreathed In Love and the branches and sentiment are from Pick One.

 
 
N@ Ali here with my take on the inspiration, pink and green, yummy ; ) I used Nap Time and Mrs Rogers Neighborhood for the sentiment



1 comment:

  1. Such lovely DT creations and I particularly like the little baby suit one. :-)
    A beautiful picture for inspiration and I totally fell for the lovely soft colours :-) Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete