Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #56 - Week 2


Our guest designer Jennifer Spivey has a fabulous to card to share with us for this challenge!!! She used Fly By and the coordinating SVG files - wow!



Chrissie here! As soon as I saw this picture, I knew I'd use the cute boat from Nap Time and a pattern from Bitty Borders to create my card.  I added some vellum to give the effect of those soft ripples in the water and also used the clouds from Once Upon a Time!


Anna's here and my "Deepest sympathy" card. Here I used only Flower Show set. I was inspired by diamonds and colors of the blankets.


Hello!  Tracy here!  I was inspired by the colors in the blankets when creating my card.  I used the Tri-Me set along with pigment inks for a bright and fun card!



Hi, Tanja here. The soft shimmering light from the picture inspired me to create this card. It's so hopeful.  I used Kid n' Caboodle. A nice day for y'all.


Hi there, Sabine here. This is my take on the BIC #56. I was inspired by the patterns on the blankets and the tranquility in this beautiful picture. So there is no sentiment, just a little green birdie chirping. 
I used Trees Company :)



No comments:

Post a Comment