Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 57 - Week 4



Hi it's N@ Ali. There are still a few days for you to play along with us, with this gorgeous inspiration combo! I was inspired by the soft colors and baby theme (with the onesie) to create my card, using the safety pin from Nap Time to create my background.



Chrissie here! This challenge picture had so many possibilities! Last time, I focused on the baby onesie.  This time, I focused on those circles, the car and the colors! I used Seeing Spots for the background, along with Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood, Small Talk, Spotted and BEE Happy.  Yep - I used a ton of sets.  Why? Because they all work so well together! :)



Hi, Tanja here. My card today reminds me of popsicle again (maybe you remember my last card inspired by this inspriation Picture?!) I used Crazy Circuits and Learning Curve. Bye :-)


It's Sabine. Here is my second take on the BIC #57. I was inspired by the colors blue, pink, yellow and brown in the picture and I used the funny bird from the new set All Wrapped Up
The background was created with the snowflake from the set.



Hi Dana here!! I was inspired by the grey onsie and the white card!! I also decided to make a birthday card perfect for a little boy!! I used Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood, Got It Covered and Out of This World!

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a baby card that was inspired by the colors and car in the photo.  I used the Crossing Lines, Priceless Joy, and Baby Talk stamp sets.





2 comments:

  1. All the DT sample are too cuutee lovely cards ladies...
    I have a question : may I join more than one time? Till 3 times?? please info :) many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika,
    3 times is the max. Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete